Adexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. It supports local and foreign companies to structure and develop their local organization by integrating the appropriate personnel.
Adexen resourcing team is one of the best networked and knowledgeable team working in global resourcing for emerging markets.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading Engineering Construction company to recruit a Project Quality Assurance/Control Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Quality Assurance Manager
Job reference No.: NGA0975
Sector: Construction & real estate – Nigeria – Western Africa
The Project Quality Assurance/Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring that detailed quality related activities are undertaken on the projects, assuring that the product offered by the construction department complies with the contractual requirements of the client and making sure that the company IMS (Integrated Management System) is fully implemented.
The candidate will report to the Site Management and Project Director.
- Implementation of QMS and specific systems /procedures.
- Development of policies, systems, procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of supplier and partner audits and for the development/maintenance of the approved supplier /partner database.
- Monitor developments in Quality Management and anticipate additional demands.
- Responsible for Internal Audits, Client Audits and Quality Reporting.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Responsible for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Training and development of QA/QC staff.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in the construction sector (Structural / Buildings)
- Candidate should be fully conversant with applicable Industry Standards and Specifications.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and training in the ISO-9000 Series International Standards or equivalent.
- Candidate should be computer literate and familiar with document control software.
- Be familiar with Quality System Standards and be able to exercise judgment against the criteria of the standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator.
- Maintain a good standard of written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date:
16th October, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should
Do you have a story for publication? Please email it to email@example.com