Well established hotel in Owerri recruits male and female for the following job positions:
1) Bar waiter, 5 positions
2) Restaurant waiter, 5 positions
3) House keeper, 4 positions
4) Receptionist, 5 positions
5) Sale & Marketing Officer, 1 position
6) HACCP & HSE Supervisor, 1 position
7) Security guard, 8 positions
8) Driver, 2 position
9) Parking valet, 2 positions
10ustomer care Officer, 2 positions
11) Accountant, 2 positions
12) Conferences & Banqueting Officer, 2 position
13) Chef (national dishes) 2 positions
14) Chef (Shawarma, suya and bbq) 2 positions
15) Butcher, 1 position
16) Night Manager, 1 position
17) Nigth Auditor, 1 position
18) Store Manager, 1 position
19) Purchasing Officer, 1 position
Candidates looking for Industrial Training attachment are invited to apply for the related positions.
1) Application should be forwarded by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Interested candidates should please attache 1 page of in Word format with a recent colored passport and full size picture.
3)CV/Resume attached in Word format should be not more than 2 pages including personal details, email, telephone number and details of 2 referees.
4) Job title should be stated as subject of the email; candidates can stated maximum 2 positions.
5) Cover letter should be the body of the candidates email.
6) For the positions indicated in points nr.: 1,2,3,4,7 and 9 application from candidates without specific experiences are welcome.
7) For the position nr.: 6 is required a minimum of two years experiences in a similar position in a Catering Company in O&G on/offshore camps.
8) For all positions is required at list secondary school education.
9) Preference will be given to candidates residing in Owerri except for position nr. 6.
10) Non qualified candidate need no to apply for any other position not indicated here.
11) Candidates who do not follow the instructions before indicated will be disqualified.
12) Any follow up/request sent to the email indicated in point nr. 1 will automatically lead to disqualification from the selection process.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2012.
Invitation for interview will be send by email to the successful candidates on or before the 10th November 2012.