He will leave the house and leave his unlocked cell phone on the night stand; that is not on silent
He will leave his wallet laying open on the coffee table; not caring if you will have access to his personal information
He shares with you background information; such as about his personal life
Ladies add on some of the things that let you know your mate is husband material, lets not forget the awesome mannerisms….
1: He tries to take care of you. Ladies this goes beyond financial items, I’m talking about when you are not feeling well, he comes and makes you pepper soup, rubs you with rub and tucks you in type of stuff…
2. He asks how your day was and actually waits and listens for your response. This is a great indicator of a future husband. It shows that he is attentive and genuinely cares for you, now and later.
3. He is a hard worker. Men with potential for being great husbands work hard, are driven and productive, but they value a balance between work and life, and their hard work is often motivated by the drive to build a foundation for, and ultimately help to provide for, a family.
4 He talks about the future. He dreams forward with you, sharing hopes and wishes about life, work, your future family and life together as a couple. Chances are he’s not only at a point in his life where he’s ready to marry, but he’s also dreaming about you when it comes to marriage. It’s a big deal–a big step forward , being open to discussing it is huge.
5. He readily go with you and takes you to family functions….. Marriage is all about the joining of two families, so a potential husband should respect that and exhibit a natural desire to spend time with the family he hopes to be a part of.
6. He asks the tough questions, challenges you to be a better person and complements you in a way you couldn’t have imagined. Great conversations that get to the core of our souls and beings make for great, lasting marriages.
7. He shows a genuine interest in the things that are important to you.
8. He realizes that he is your true best friend, and that despite ups and downs, there is no one you would rather be spending time with, especially if it is doing absolutely nothing.
9.He’s emotionally available……For a man to be marriage material, he needs to be emotionally available. He won’t shut down when you try to talk about feelings, nor will he refuse to discuss the relationship and how it can be improved. A man who is emotionally available is someone who isn’t afraid to show his feelings, say what’s on his mind or communicate openly and honestly – all very important factors when it comes to making a relationship work.
10. He loves you the way God loves him… This is a expression I always utilize, it is such a wonderful thing when you love someone the way God loves you and he loves you just the same….