In 1918, Royal Exchange commenced operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO and in 1921 converted to a full branch of its then parent company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London.
The Royal Exchange brand is one that we are justifiably proud of and we will ensure our relevance in the environment in which we operate by continuously focusing on customer service and product enhancement, our technology platforms and our human capital.
We urgently require qualified candidates for the positions of:
Job Title: Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme
The Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme is designed to equip young, bright, ambitious, talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills (professional and soft) necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to a functionally based and corporate intensive programme for one year before assumption of career responsibilities. It is an excellent opportunity for aspiring managers to work in a rapidly expanding organization. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and attachments for 12 months. At end of the training programme, successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions in the company.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower) division or equivalent in any discipline.
- Completion of NYSC by 31st December, 2012.
- Minimum of 5 credits in WASCE, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level at one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Age: Not more than 28 years old by 31st December, 2012.
- The programme is open to only graduates who obtained their bachelor’s degree in the last six years.
Application Closing Date
29 October, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should kindly:
Click here and apply online
submit an application in your own handwriting to:
The Group Head (Human Resources)
P.O. Box 1804, Ikeja
Note: For online submission you must register.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.