A well established and dynamic construction company based in Lagos requires the service of a seasoned professional with verifiable track record in the construction industry for immediate employment to the position of:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment Coordinator
- Develop and implement the company’s HSE policies and procedure in line with the relevant legislation
- Coordinate the activities of the safety officers on all project sites and ensure strict compliance with company’s HSE rules and regulations on site.
- Develop and implement appropriate training programmes that will continually improve the performance level of our safety officers
- Minimum of Bachelor’s dogree/HND certificate in relevant discipline
- Should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals is required.
- Minimum of 6 years qualitative experience acquired from reputable construction firm(s)
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their application and CV to:
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2012